Saturday, November 21

Prologue

In the name of Almighty, Most Gracious, Most Merciful!

Well, as this happens to be my first ever blog post, so something instigated me to write a welcoming note herein.

First of all, I wholeheartedly thank you so much for taking your valuable time to visit my blog!  I am very glad and feted!  The reason why I enjoy photography so much is because the photos are frozen moments in life time. It naturally slows me down. Photography is an exercise in patience and persistence.

I'm always open to formative comments and suggestions. Please feel free to leave any comments or critiques.

Thank you once again for visiting The Photographia.

P.S: My Sincere thanks to all my beleoved friends who directly and indirectly motivated me to launch this photography blogsite.


2 comments:

Anonymous 25 January 2010 at 16:55  

Amazing pics... specially the kerala-coimbatore one!

Azeez 26 January 2010 at 00:15  

Thank you for your valuable comment!...

Post a Comment

Visitors

Followers

Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Azeez 2009

Back to TOP